THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Miel

I don't know how to say this in a way but...
I love you so much...
what you have said are all appreciated...
Miel, ginagawa ko lahat ng iyon para sau kz mahal kita..
I want you to feel how much I care for you,
I want you to feel how important you are to me,
and I want you to feel how much I Love You...

I don't want to have regrets someday
and then sasabihin ko sa sarili ko
sana ginawa ko na lang...
sana naging ganto ako..
sana.. sana.. sana.. puro sana

Forgive me sometimes if I am hurt, I am liable to pain
but it doesn't mean I'm tired of you...
I won't be tired miel..
ang totoo hindi ko nga maramdaman sa sarili ko na mapapagod ako sau...
I don't know why...

To make this letter short..
Just want to say thank you for everything...
I know sometimes naiinis ka sa akin...
Natitigasan ka sa ulo ko and I'm sorry for that

Miel, always remember this...
I love you so much...
I am Holding on to your words and be strong for this relationship...
I won't give up even though we have some petty quarrels or even big one's...
I would rather be silent than said the words that could hurt you so much...
but if I did.. I didn't meant to hurt you...

Miel I Love You...
I Love You So Much...
No One else but only you...

0 comments: