THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my basic instinct

If time will come that you have to face your past and I’m not there to fill what’s lack
I want you to do two things for you, for me, and for that someone….
If you’ve realize that you still love her… send me a note of letting me go…
Even if it would be hard on your side to let me go…
At least we will not be leaving in a lie….
coz it will just break us into pieces until nothing' left for you
and most specially for myself...
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
so i won't you to move on...
even if it cuts like a knife...
time and space need shall be given from me to you...
don't hold my hand if your other hand wants to hold the other hand..
But if after what happen still it’s me you are longing for….
and it's me your heart crying for...
Once I’ve arrive pick me to the place where we have compromise…
i'll be waiting for you half of an hour...

0 comments: