THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dilemma: Part 2

Hays...
Here Again...
I don't know...
Part of My Heart says I believe him, and the other part is not...
I know it is wrong...
But I can't help myself to ignore things...
I want to believe him that he already moved on...
but I don't see it... and I don't feel it...
is it really me? or it's him?
I don't know, everything I see in him
all I can see is the shadows from his past still with him...
When I am trying to look him at his eyes
its not me I am seeing...
I haven't heard him singing our song...
or even dancing our song
they've said....
"it's sweet when someone knows every detail of you,not because u keep on reminding them, but because they pay attention to you"
am I expecting this too much that's why i feel this way??

0 comments: